- Congratulations to Peter Prevc for taking the Gold at Ski Flying World Championships! The jump was just amazing, check it out!
- The Old vine symbolizes the rich wine culture of Maribor and the region Štajerska in general. Maribor’s Old vine is the oldest vine in the world. Believe it or not, the vine was planted more than 400 years ago! You can also visit some events organized in honor of the Old vine.
- Slovenia is one of the partner countries of Belgrade Tourism Fair on February 18-21, 2016, the largest tourism event in Serbia and Southeastern Europe.
- Teachers are striking in numerous schools all over Slovakia. There are also lectures and discussions about the school system being given, e.g.at the The Faculty of Philosophy at the Comenius University in Bratislava.
- 12 beautiful girls were chosen for the beauty competition Miss Slovensko 2016.
You can check out the candidates HERE!
The hard choice is ahead of the Slovaks: which of these ladies will get the crown of the beauty queen in the end?