Currently happening in SLOVENIA:
- Hotel Park Ljubljana is the first hotel in Slovenia which achieved the prestigious certification Travelife. A hotel with the “green” heart with the motto “reduce, reuse, recycle ” can be only successful, right? They are planning to create a herb garden on the hotel’s rooftop in the future.
- Congratulations to ManuElla for being the chosen representative of Slovenia in this year’s EMA in Stockholm. The Slovenian selection took place in Ljubljana for the Eurovision Song Contest.
- At Postojna Cave one of the female olms, who are also known as “baby dragons”, has laid 24 eggs in the aquarium. This is a very rare event and the biologists are super excited about it.
Currently happening in SLOVAKIA:
- Be careful if you are traveling in Slovakia, new timetables and schedules are valid now. So check the lines twice before you enter the train!
- The bridge Valy, which is a part of D3 highway in Kysuce, will become the highest bridge not only in Slovakia but also in the whole Central Europe. Looking forward to see it!
- New farmers market opened in Bratislava’s New Town on February 24. Sounds delicious and healthy!