- Polish LOT airlines introduced a new line between Košice and Warsaw on March 30, with flights departing six times a week to and from Košice. Let´s try it!
- Typical Slovak textile printing can get on UNESCO heritage list. Blueprint, the technique of textile printing various patterns with indigo, is waiting to be inscribed on the UNESCO heritage list.
- On the Sunday 10th of April entrance to some museums and galeries was free of charge. Ministry of Culture´s project makes costless entrace on the first sundays of the month. You shouldn´t miss those days.
- The castle of Trenčin will change its contemporary look. They will remove the glass building from it, which was supposed to serve as bufet. It´s not practical from economical viewpoints.
- Ljubljana is among the best places to visit in 2016 according to TravelLeisure.
- This Sunday was again the 1st Sunday of the month, when visiting museums & galleries is regularly admission free!
- On the 8th of April a food market in Ljubljana was opened. The Open Kitchen offers you an opportunity to meet Slovenian chefs, taste Slovenian and international dishes, and learn about different methods of food preparation.