- The annual Bohinj International Wild Flower Festival will take place from 21st May to 5th June. Don´t forget to wear a flower in your hair 😉
More info here: https://adeleinslovenia.com/2016/04/07/the-bohinj-wild-flower-festival-a-jubilee-year/
- On the 16th of April Ljubljana was hosting the 10th Bosnian Food Festival. They set a Guinness World Record with the festival’s culinary highlight, a giant baklava!
- From the 13th until the 16th of April the Ljubljana Fashion Week took place on Trg republike. Designers from Slovenia, Serbia and Croatia presented their designs.
- The Slovak Film Week ran 11-17 April in Bratislava’s Lumiére cinema. The event offered a comprehensive overview of what has been going on in Slovakian cinema over the past year.
- Bratislava bought 60 new trams from the eurofond. 56 of them are already in use.