- The weaher went crazy in Slovenia this week. The blooming trees and flowers got covered in snow.
- Slovenia is among the safest places to visit in Europe, according to research made by Foreign Office.
- On the 29th of April, Orange Wine Festival took place in Izola. The orange became the fourth in addition to the three traditional wine colors – white, red and rosé.
- Kongo, one of the oldest chimpanzees in Europe, recently died in the Bratislava ZOO. Kongo aged around 51, had been suffering from bad health for some time.
- Kristina Činčurová, 18 -year-old high school student from Lučenec just won the crown of Miss Slovakia 2016. Congratulations!