- Alice in Waterland, acrobatic circus took place on 20 July at 8 pm on Novi trg square in Ljubljana.
- Have you ever thought about paddle boarding? There is this new tour to explore the sights and sounds of Ljubljana in a unique way… Ljubljana is definitely one of the first capitals in the world to offer travellers an opportunity to explore the city standing up on a paddle board venturing along the central river canals! Read more about that adventure here: http://www.traveldudes.org/travel-tips/why-sup-ing-coolest-way-explore-city-ljubljana/70453
- Between 23 – 24 July took place the Prima Water Slide at the Kongresni square in Ljubljana. Tobogan, what an idea!
- The reconstruction of the Slovak National Gallery (SNG) was interrupted in July and set to last until October. This will be due to the events connected with the Slovak Presidency of the Council of the European Union between July and October in the nearby Reduta building in Bratislava.
- Bratislava’s SNP Bridge is about to forecast weather in the future. Coloured lights will give information on rain, wind and sun. Yellow will signal sunny weather to come, red will mean windy, blue will warn of rain and green indicates a foggy day. The project can be launched in full operation in September.